It's More Fun in The Philippines

It's More Fun in The Philippines
Love our time doing Mission Work in the Philippines

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Don has a blog?

This is a little more than I thought I would be involved with.....I remember when I thought having a mechanical pencil was an advanced way of communicating but it de-personalized life a bit as it eliminated talking with people in line at the pencil sharpener in Miss Rector's room in the 3rd grade. Now I have a blog.
Life has developed faster than I thought it would and I'm more involved in it than I ever thought. I'm going to make a conscientious effort to blog on a regular basis though I'm not really sure what is of interest to any one but they tell me it will help me......so here goes!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a great way to communicate with others! Ily and miss you Hurry home and drive safely you're carrying precious cargo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Dad!!! I can;t wait to read your blogs!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete